Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 750: A December-ish Friday!

The holiday season is here, it's even reached the office which has started to look emptier now! And that already puts me in pretty good spirits! Oh how I love December!

And everything through the day felt like a mini celebration almost...

The fact that the office was pretty empty and that I hardly had any meetings...
Ticking everything off my to-do list at work, now that there were no meetings to distract me...
Enjoying Jumilah's really good egg curry with chappathis for lunch...
Getting out of office earlier than usual....
Having an awesome yoga class! Initially I was dreading it because I hadn't been to class for more than a month, thanks to all the travelling, but I had the most amazing time! It really felt like all my body parts were fixed proper and that all the strain from countless hours in a flight were removed once and for all! I even got a "that's such a beautiful posture" for my Rabbit pose! Yay!
Having really yummy soups, noodles and dim sums from Din Tai Fung at Raffles City, with the hubby. This was the discovery of the day... I have no clue why I hadn't tried their food before because it's just mindblowing! Seriously yummmm!

In short, a perfectly December-ish happy and smiley Friday!

And with that, we only have 250 more to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment