Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 753: A Singapore Walk!

Today was one of those days when I fell in love with Singapore, again. I have been living in this country for the last 13 years and every now and then I take a step back and enjoy everything that's around me!

It happened today because post yoga, I walked from Raffles City to the Singapore Cricket Club for a friend's birthday celebration.


The weather was very pleasant - very cool and breezy, just before the rains. And as I walked on the very deserted road, I had the magnificent view of the Singapore skyline ahead of me. No matter how many times I look at it, it still makes me all wonder-eyed!

The view, the roads, the walk that made me smile!

As I walked towards the cricket club, listening to my music, enjoying the cool breeze and taking in the view, I couldn't stop smiling.

It simply felt perfect.

Yes, even a 100% urban city state can make you feel that way even after a decade of being in it. I guess all you need to do is take the some time to appreciate it!

So yes, my highlight for the day was this lovely Singapore walk!

247 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment