Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 756: Me vs. VF!

This is more of a "Must Go On" part 2!

In other words, today too I had to fight with Viral Fever and make sure that I emerge as the ultimate winner. Well....technically, the fever was down, thanks to the wonderful medications from my doctor, but I still had a flu... so yeah, it was me vs. Viral Flu.

Given that I were to have meetings from 1pm all the way to 9pm, I decided to the morning off and get to the office by noon only. And my idea was that the morning off will not only give me some more of the much needed rest, but it will also get me some exercise. I knew that no exercising will happen if I shift it to the evening, thanks to my ridiculous meeting schedule....so I had to ensure that I finish it all off in the morning itself.

So after waking up late enough and getting sufficient rest in the process, I made my way to the gym and burnt around 300 calories. That already kick started the day on a great note!

When I reached my office at 12 noon, I was full of energy and was able to bulldoze my way through the entire day - all through until 9pm without even a single Starbucks Chai Late break!

And I felt awesome! Sure, I was still sick and that part of it was awful but mentally I felt really on top of the world. I felt Oh-So-Productive!

And then I concluded that in the war between Me vs. Viral Fever, I have emerged as the ultimate winner!

Yay!

244 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment