Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 466: The Girl Who Played With Fire

27 February, 2011

Am not recommending the it or gonna say that it is the best I have ever read, but the day today revolved around the book - The Girl Who Played With Fire (to be referred to as TGWPWF from now on). I can't remember the last time I sat down and just kept reading a book an entire day! Not because I hadn't come across such books (in fact, I had come across quite a few that are far nicer than TGWPWF) but because I never had the time to sit through a book for that many hours at a stretch.

Of course the book was gripping and fast moving (but had several details which could have been avoided, in my humble opinion) so that definitely helped me to sit through it at a stretch as well.

Yesterday was Doing Nothing and today, this. Am beginning to really enjoy the post-Mausams calm!

534 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment