Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 465: Doing Nothing

26 February, 2011

Alright this is interesting. Today was the beginning of several weekends to come, when I actually would have time to do nothing. After months and months of packing activities into my weekends thanks to the film, today there was really nothing much to do!

Sure, there had been a few weekends in between when I did take a bit of a break but then there was always the sight of a truck load of work coming up in the future weekends. But today, I didn't even have that! Work on the film is dwindling (I only did a bit for poster and other publicity work) and I don't plan to start on any project for the next few months. Which means not only do I have this weekend of doing nothing but am gonna have several more to come too!

I was so in love with the whole idea that I didn't even get myself to do any exercise today... or even watch TV for that matter! I just ate, slept and read a book.

And I thoroughly enjoyed this do-nothing-day! So content!

535 more to go.


1 comment:

  1. All I can say is, "Lucky you!!" *Sigh! It's that time of the year when we are overworked!

    ReplyDelete