Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 448: Working During Holiday

Most of the day today was spent on travelling from Rotorua to Dunedin
with a stopover at Wellington. But instead of rushing to see Dunedin's
seaside attractions, we made our way to a cyber cafe because an
almost-completed teaser for my film was waiting in my inbox. Before I
left on my holiday, the only work left on the teaser was the
soundtrack and its first draft was now ready for me to review. I
obviously couldn't wait to get my hands on it!

It took about a couple of hours to find a cyber cafe, download all the
files, review, feedback etc and by the time it was done, it was too
late for any sight seeing. So yeah I technically ended up working
during my holiday, at the expense of some sightseeing, but it was
totally worthwhile because I can see the teaser finally come to life
now!

And am so darn excited!

552 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment