Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 802: This Blog & My Lists!

This blog completed 800 days just a couple of days ago and today I had this overwhelming feeling that I would miss writing it. Because when all else went wrong, this "compulsory" task of finding the silver lining in the day, had helped a lot with my sanity. I also think it was a good way of tracking my journey and progress as I worked towards completing my "to-do before 30" list. I am pretty certain that if there was no compulsion to do something exciting, big or small, every single day, I would not have done half the things I ended up doing in the last couple of years.

So after work and yoga, I spent some time going through old posts and that was pretty nice.

Sure, I still have more than 6 months to go before this draws to an end and there is absolutely no need to get so emotional right now, but somehow even six months feel short suddenly.

So I did what I usually do whenever I feel time is short - I made another list of things to do (God save me!).

Given that I have already completed my "before-30" list, and given that other things that I was looking forward to like the Dhaka film festival and short film completion are now drawing to a close, I had a feeling that I might end up slacking for the next six months. In order to avoid such a situation which would be completely unacceptable and which I would surely regret later on, and in order to ensure that I make the most out of the next 6 months, I drew up a nice, packed list!

Alright, one might think that I need some help for this compulsive behaviour, but it is definitely gonna ensure that I am gonna have a terrific 6 months ahead if I can stick to the plan! So am definitely looking forward to that!

Here's to this blog and my endless lists!

198 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. Take a bow Lady Versatile :)
    Your blog is an inspiration too, to those who sometimes feel lost, and worthless, when one thinks of all the things a day can hold and about what things could happen!
    So here's wishing the next 200 an amazing journey too. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete