Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 798: Subtitles & Gift!

Two awesome things happened today.

1) I completed the subtitles for Inganeyum Oru Katha! Yay! It felt super awesome because like I'd written here, getting it done was not easy at all! Even after spending 6 - 7 hours on Tuesday, I was only half way there! But today I managed to complete the rest of it, even though it meant staying up until 3am. So I felt quite good about it!

2) My editor, who had attended the film festival at Dhaka, had stayed on an extra day there because of his flight timings. That day he had met up with some of the volunteers from the festival, and they had, very sweetly, passed on a card and gift for my hubby and I! That was such an unexpected and lovely gesture! The editor who went back home to Mumbai, took pictures of the both the card and the gift and send it over to me today because we don't know when we would meet next. The whole thing brought a huge smile because seriously, they have been way too sweet! God bless them!

202 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment