Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 781: Blog Award & 180!

A few cool things happened today. Firstly my darling, super supportive teacher gave this blog of mine the "Versatile Blogger" and "Candle Lighter" awards on her blog, which basically are awards that bloggers pass on to other bloggers whose blogs they like. So that was a very sweet gesture and a nice surprise! I am yet to figure out all the next steps I need to do on the awards, but for now, a HUGE "Thank You!!!" to my teacher for being such a wonderful and encouraging person!

In the evening after work and yoga, I settled down to continue with my movie watching spree and I discovered the absolutely delightful Tamil film "180"! I enjoyed watching it so very much! One of those films that surely has its flaws but that stands strong and tall thanks to its sheer sincerity and class! And to add on, the songs from the film were just mind blowing! They were so unique and were visualized in full justice (one of the best uses of the Red One in Indian cinema)! I couldn't stop listening to the songs and thinking about the visuals from the film, for hours into the night!

A totally lovely day!

219 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. Finally here :D!
    Congratulations, Shilpa... Versatility is your middle name, so I could not not give it to you :)
    Keep going the same awesome way you've been all this time! Wishes, and blessings, always!
    And dont worry about the rules there. You take it, and keep it, and post a picture on your sidebar if you can :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teacher! :) let me figure out the sidebar thing asap! thank you so much for all your encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete