Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 799: Eventless, Enjoyable Friday!

It was a pretty decent Friday. I didn't do anything fancy yet I managed to do all that I wanted to - which was basically finish off some critical work in the office, go for a run (after a long gap) and relax and read a bit.

And I managed to do all three. After successfully completing all that I had to at work, I went for a run. Given that it was after a long break (maybe about 3 weeks since I last jogged), I was skeptical about how well I would be able to do it, but it wasn't too bad. Post that, I just settled myself down and finished up the Secret of the Nagas in one sitting. I didn't like its prequel at all, thanks to very poor writing, but kept at it only because of an interesting plot. But the second book was much, much better and I had a good time reading it!

So that was pretty much my Friday - not very eventful but still quite enjoyable!

201 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment