Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 800: Back to Dubbing (And 800!)!

Yup, after a long, long, long time! More than a year, if I remember correctly!

This time it was for Inganeyum Oru Katha. We were planning to work with live or sync sound and not dubbing, but somehow the audio turned out to be pretty horrid for one of the scenes which kinda forced me to dub. So two of my actors came over and we spent some time over the dub, over Dhaka and Las Vegas news (both of them were part of Mausams as well), etc.

Dubbing work had driven me nuts during Mausams but for today, I quite enjoyed it!

And also, we just have 200 more days to go! Under normal circumstances this would seem like a very long time, but I kinda feel like it's so close to the finale! Can't wait!

200 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment