Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 544: Best Sunday Ever!

This was one of the bestest Sundays ever, if not The Bestest one!

OK so it all started with a "sophisticated brunch." A good friend of mine from college, who had also worked with me on several projects including Mausams, suggested that we catch up over a long overdue brunch - "sophisticated brunch" as she called it.

So this morning I set out to meet her and she took me to this cafe called eM by the River. When I got there, I realized that it was not going to be just a brunch with the two of us, but it was a SURPRISE BRUNCH for ME by my awesome Mausams team!

Serious Awwwww stuff! I was so surprised and so very touched! God bless them!

We had a rocking time over some great food, untimely wine and some kickass conversation! I felt on top of the world! Thank you folks, you made my day!

Post the brunch, some of us invited ourselves to my publicity manager's house and plonked ourselves on her couch as she fed us some delicious mangoes and hot masala chai! Once again, lotsa conversation and super fun!

After that homely gathering, three of us hit the Wombat's Cafe where I pampered myself with a super yummy Oreo Cheesecake!

Then a 15-member Mallu team, under yours truly's able leadership, went to watch a Malayalam movie called "Chinatown". Malayalam film releases on the big screen is a very rare event in Singapore, so I had taken it up as my personal responsibility to make sure that I get to watch it with fellow Mallu friends. So yes, 15 of us hit the theater and had great time there as well!

And last but not the least, a person who had watched Mausams online suggested to me that I should start a Wiki page for it. Now I don't know this guy from before, so I thought it was very nice of him to contact me with the suggestion of the page. I thanked him and also told him that I don't really know how to go about it but I will give it a shot. And guess what? The next thing I know he tells me that he is making the page himself. How incredibly nice of him is that?!

So yes, it was an awesome, awesome, awesome Sunday thanks to a bunch of amazing people around me!

SO happy!

456 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment