Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 533: Dreams Galore!

4 May, 2011

Looks like it is the season for making dreams come true! Or at least giving your dreams a chance to come true! I had just written yesterday about how I got to be the part of the new beginning of a person close to me and today, I get the news that my good friend, the editor of Mausams, is going to start on his debut feature film!

This is indeed great news because I know that it has been his dream for the longest time (and so that of his brothers, together with whom he has started a production company). Looks like they have the script almost locked, they will be buying some equipments soon and they target to complete the film by the end of the year, working on it on a full time basis! Super exciting stuff!

It made my day when he told me that working on Mausams gave him the required confidence to "take the plunge". Well, what can I say, am glad Mausams could do that... it is the least I guess the film could give back to him for all the work and support he gave to the film from day one.

Like I wrote yesterday, it is wonderful to see people working on their dreams... it makes you feel like life has so much offer, all you need to do is give it a try!

All the best my friend, may your dream come true!

467 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment