Sunday, May 8, 2011

Day 536: Super Satisfactory Saturday!

7 May, 2011


Super satisfactory saturday!

It was very productive and enjoyable, just the kinda day of a weekend I love!

My whole morning was spent on doing all the work needed to get Mausams an online release (coming up very soon!) and also getting it an IMDB page (also coming up very soon!) :) This took much of my morning and afternoon, after which I had one of the best yoga classes ever! I was very energetic throughout and I had a blast, in spite of the profuse amount of sweating!

And the day was wound up with an amazing dinner at my favourite place Nandos!!! Their "hot 1/4 chicken" is just to die for! Yummmm! Nandos opened in Singapore a while ago but I had not gotten a chance to go there, thanks to the Mausams rush, but I used to frequent it whenever I go to Kuala Lumpur. So it was absolutely terrific to have the great food right here in Singapore, for the first time!

The dinner was topped up with a melt-in-your-mouth-fluffy-chocolate-cake (which would have completely negated that awesome yoga class, but what the heck) and I felt like life couldn't be any better!

So there. Mausams Online Screening Work + Mausams IMDB Work + Yoga + Nandos + Chocolate Cake = Super Satisfactory Saturday!

464 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. soo good to hear u'll be releasing Mausams online.. are you going the dingora route??

    So, u'll finally have an answer to all the when are u releasing it in India queries! Happy For u!! :D

    ReplyDelete