Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 540: Parents & Europe

11 May, 2011

One of the biggest things I have always wanted to do was to send my parents and in-laws to Europe on a trip. It is definitely one of the most beautiful places in the world and I had been there a number of times on both work and holiday. Whenever I go there, I used to feel that my folks must also visit the same - especially France and Switzerland. It always used to feel a bit unfair that I (as well as the hubby) get to see all those wonderful sights and not them.

Looks like this dream of mine is all set to come true! 

For the past few months I had been planning for their trip via a group tour to 8 countries in Europe. After several to and fro on the arrangements (the tour operator, my parents and my in-laws were all in different parts in India and I am in Singapore which makes things rather hard to co-ordinate) regarding the various documentations required, the visas, the payments etc. etc. etc., as of today every single thing is settled! All four visas are ready and I just made the very final payment. 

So now they are all set! They shall be leaving for their European holiday the coming Monday! They too shall now experience what I have had the good fortune to experience myself! 

It feels awesome! 

470 more to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment