Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 534: Next (Small) Project Begins!

Yes, it officially begins. Till today, I was dilly-dallying a bit here and there. But now I know what I want to do.

I discussed the idea with a few friends. I met one of them over dinner and talking to her inspired me enough to get working on it immediately. What am I waiting for anyway?

But yeah, it is going to be a small project, tiny in fact... relative to Mausams.

It is going to be a short film. A very simple one - to be shot on a handycam, simply for the fun and experience of it more than anything else. Something that wouldn't more than 1-2 weekend of shoot.

It is going to be in Malayalam (my mother tongue). My first ever Malayalam project! It is going to be a huge challenge, because I have never written a script in Malayalam before. But I guess that adds to the excitement of the whole thing!

Target completion by August. Fingers crossed!

SO excited! As my Facebook status says, "Life's getting interesting, once again."

466 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment