Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 542: Friday, a Good One!

13 May, 2011

A very pleasant friday, that was!

For a few small reasons:

a) It was a Friday after, so that alone was nice.
b) There was a "fuel efficiency" test held at work... basically to check how healthy we are, our metabolic rates etc. etc... and I was rather happy with the results, especially when they measured the fat content! With my very low physical activity over the past few months thanks to Mausams, I was worried that the fat content would shoot off the scale. But looks like it is very much under control. Yay!
c) I ticked off every single item on my to-do list. That seldom happens at work and I feel super proud of myself!
d) I met a friend (also a cast member of Mausams) over dinner and we had a super, long chat which left me feeling pretty nice at the end of it.

So yes a few small reasons, but together they made it a pretty perfect Friday!

And tomorrow Mausams releases online worldwide!

458 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment