Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 992: A Pedicure?!

Yup, it's very evident. The pregnancy is definitely getting my feminine hormones all active. First it was all that shopping that I couldn't seem to get enough of, and today I got myself a pedicure!

A freaking pedicure!

In case you are wondering what's so great about it or why it's a big deal, well... I have had a pedicure only once in my lifetime before - that was for my wedding more than 5 years ago!

So there.

Sure, I spoiled the newly done pedicure within a couple of hours when I did my yoga and applied weight on my toes in a few postures, which kinda reminded me why I am not fit for these beautification processes....but still, I loved the experience of getting my feet pampered and having pretty, painted toes as long as they lasted!

8 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. I’m glad you got a pedicure again. Did you know that pedicure has health benefits as well? For one, it exfoliates dead and dry skin cells and prevents bunions and corns from occurring.

    ReplyDelete