Sunday, August 5, 2012

Day 990: A Perfect "Friendship Day"!

It was apparently Friendship Day - as per the large number of status updates on Facebook. I usually don't care much about these "Days" - Friendship day, Valentine's day, Fathers day, Mother's day etc. because...well, what's the point?

So when I saw the flurry of Friendship day messages doing their rounds on Facebook, I didn't really pay much attention to them.

But then it turned out to be a day totally about friends! Starting with lunch, the hubby and I spent the entire day with our closest friends (the same gang from college days). Lunch, tea, movie and dinner - we did them all together.

So the so-called Friendship Day did end up being all about the friends after all! And I had the most awesome time with them!

10 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment