Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 712: A Date!

These days, given that the time I get to spend exclusively with the hubby are so rare and so far between, each such opportunity easily gets into the blog as the "beauty-for-the-day" story. The last such story was on October 2nd, i.e. a month ago... so you get my point.

So yes, that's what made the beautiful today as well! The hubby, very magnanimously, announced this morning that he is free to spend the evening with me. And immediately I threw my yoga plans out of the window and freed up my calendar.

Thus the evening was spent on some good food, drinks, lots of conversation involving some list-making (every time we talk, I gotta a make a list of things to do in my life... it's some kinda weird obsession), and even some dance rehearsal for the upcoming wedding.

Nothing out of this world, but exactly what I had wanted and what made me very happy!

And yes, am gonna get brownie points for such a romantic entry.

288 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment