Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 723: Historic Stuff!

Given that I had a bit of time today, I decided to bring some order to all my online stuff. Over time, I seem to have accumulated a variety of email ids, Facebook pages, blogs, websites, short films on youtube and vimeo, picasa albums etc. etc. that had happened as I worked on different projects. There had been no focus on putting everything in one space so far, and that was something I thought I should probably start working on.

So I created a Google+ page as a one stop place for all past as well as upcoming works.
and a Youtube channel where I brought in all my short films so far.

More than bringing some order to my disorderly online world, this exercise got me to start looking through old photos of my plays and also to watch all my old films.

They brought back a ton of memories and more interestingly left me with the feeling that are all so... so... Old! They seem so far away! The oldest amongst the lot would be a play which was done in 2007 (pics are available in the G+ link above) but even that seem so long ago!

Anyway, at the end of the day I probably didn't achieve much in terms of organizing things because I still have a whole lot to do... but it was nice to go back to all that historic stuff again!

277 more to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment