Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 719: Happy Exhaustion!

I was ridiculously tired today. Like really really so. I didn't realize that the very happening weekend would end up making me feel so drained!

Oh well.

So what did I do? After work, I went off for 10 straight hours of sleep.

10 hours of sleep is already something pretty beautiful I would say. But that's not really the highlight of the day.

The highlight was that I was having this glow inside throughout. Whenever I think back about the weekend and all the film work that happened, I keep smiling to myself! It is so wonderful to get together with a great team and make something, you know? And the feeling lasts way after the process is over, which is even more fantastic!

So yes... I was super duper exhausted, but very, very happily so.

281 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment