Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 722: Rahman & Ranbir!

Today I saw a phenomenal performance on screen by what I think are the best actor and best musician from Hindi cinema today - yup, the movie was Rockstar and the actor & musician were Ranbir Kapoor & A.R.Rahman respectively!

(OK, I know A.R.Rahman is probably the best musician in Indian cinema today and not just Hindi, but let's not get technical).

I didn't add the movie itself in the list because after an exceptional first half, it turned completely ridiculous, at least to me.

But my God, the level of genius these two men displayed is just mind boggling! Acting, music, soundtrack par excellence! Must also give credit to the director for so beautifully visualizing the songs as well.... if only he had a better script in the second half! Oh well.

But am so very much awed!

Completely made the day to watch such fantastic talent in Hindi Cinema!

278 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. Disqus disqus. I want disqus!

    Unrelated I know... But..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it stays on long enough in Thrissur for me to catch it!

    ReplyDelete