Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 721: Knowing it.

You know how people always have this question "But what do I really want?"...."What would make me really happy"? It happens in terms of career, family, even hobbies ... in other words, life in general and as a whole.

When people ask this question, they don't usually find an answer. Same with me, really. I am a very good list-making human being but in totality, even I stumble at this question at times.

But today I think I totally cracked it!

Yup, in a decently articulated statement, I shared this thought with the hubby. The question "What do I really want" and my answer to it.

His response was, disappointingly enough, "Oh it's so amusing to see you thinking so much all the time."

OK then.

But the whole point is that at least for the time being, I know what I want.

Am not gonna share my decently articulated statement here lest the world also gets amused... so that shall stay with me.

But today is an awesome day, because I know it!

279 more to go



2 comments: