Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 10: Normal days and Little surprises

So after a couple of months of separate business travelling, my husband and I are finally back in Singapore. There is no further business travelling in view for at least a month now, which brings life suddenly back to normal. And man, how I had missed it!

I wanted to spend it exactly the way I do on the most uneventful of non-working days. Which includes:-

a) Watching TV
b) Lunch at Little India
c) Long conversation and Chai Tea Latte at Starbucks
d) Dinner and Movie with friends

So I did just that and it was great! All I wanted was a normal day and I got it.

Oh, but the normal day came with its own little surprise. During lunch at Little India, I bumped into a senior from college who told me that she reads this blog. I wasn't expecting that! I was writing away but I wasn't sure whether anyone (other than those I have kinda forced to) was reading it. So my heart did glow for a moment there.

So there. It was a special day, in all its normalcy and with its own little surprise.

990 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. :) soon you'll have a global readership and you'll wonder why you didn't start earlier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Awww... thanks! :P If I do complete 1000 days of blogging, I will throw a party and invite you! :D

    ReplyDelete